About this design
- Print the main body of the unit and the locking ring.
- Insert a 70mm 1/4" bolt into the main body from the bottom.
- Fold the Nite Ize Tie Gear 32" into six equal lengths to form the three legs. Comes in a pack of two for $15.20 in NZ
- Starting at one end of the flexi tie, press the 'legs' into the recesses in the main body.
- Push the locking ring up and around the legs and main body.
- Alignment : Right way up on printer bed (photo four)
- Support : Not required
- Shells : 3
- Infill : 25%